Please Read below CANCEL POLICY
CANCEL POLICY FOR USEAGE OF WEB + MOBILE APP WITH GERMANIUMINC.COM
Thank you for buying our services.
We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our services, training courses, whether it may be for physical, online or classroom training courses. As with any online purchase experience, the below are the terms and conditions that govern the Refund Policy.
• In case Germaniuminc.com cancels an event, 50% refund will be paid to the delegate.
• If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 70% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
• If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made. Cancellation & Refunds: Online Classroom Training
• The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than 1 day’s session or you have downloaded course material from the learning portal.
• Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request.
• No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
• If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided.
• Raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first session. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided. Cancellation & Refunds: Self Paced Learning
• No refund will be done for Self-Paced courses.
• No refund will be provided, if anytime found course is been shared with others / multiple users or intention of course purchase is to copy the material/ Content, access will be blocked at the same time.
• No refund will be provided on discounted courses irrespective of online or e-learning course. Note – Every dispute, difference, or question which may at any time arise between the parties hereto or any person claiming under them, touching or arising out of or in respect of this agreement or the subject matter thereof shall be referred to sole Arbitrator by the first party, the award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The Venue of Arbitration will be Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. All and any disputes shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Course Rescheduling Policy In case Germaniuminc.com reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
• The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience on any date of scheduled training.
• The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to Germaniuminc.com at least 3 days ahead of the event date. Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
• If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 72 hours for online training or 5 days for offline training, 30% of registration fee will be charged.
• Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats for all types of training we offer.
• If the request of rescheduling is received within 72 hours or less for online and 4 days or less for offline, no refund will be made to the delegate. However, you can opt for replacement policy.
Data Protection Officer/ Grievance Officer
B-501, Empire Business Hub, Science city road, Sola Ahmedabad